Anna has earned this unique title of Literary Strategist. For close to two decades she has offered a special kind of strategic support to debut authors who find themselves overwhelmed and immobilized by myriad tasks of writing, publishing and marketing a book to their ultimate goal: being successfully published.
Her passion is serving female entrepreneurs who want to be game changers, visionary strategists, and influencers in life... helping writers at all levels to convey their messages through books. There has never been a better time to write a book, nor a more critical time to deliver transformational, creative, and influential messages of wisdom and expertise.
To that end, she has:
- Launched Voices in Print Publishing - a small publisher serving debut authors.
- Wrote and published numerous books related to personal development as well as others addressing various aspects of writing, publishing and book marketing.
- Developed online courses: The Debut Author's Critical Path and The Intentional Book Launch.
- Provided Keynote presentations for Arbonne and Mercedes female executives, eWomen Network, and various Arizona Chambers of Commerce.
- Received the coveted Woman of the Year Award for Business and Professional Women (Arizona 2004).
- Received the Spirited Woman Top Pick award (2016)
- Served as President of key professional networking groups: Success Dynamics, BNI, and LeTip.
- Introduced in excess of 50 authors (2009-2016) to the Author's Critical Path process to ensure they took the right steps, at the right time and for the right reason rather than being immobilized by the daunting tasks.
Happy in Business (Happy Business Show):
The Joy of Growing a SELF-PUBLISHING Company
- Amazon (US and UK)
- Barnes & Noble
- Evan Carmichael
- Non-Fiction Author's Association
- Book Street Cafe
- Write Globe
- The Book Marketing Network
- Women Speakers Association
- The Book Depository
- Faculty: Christian Mickelsen's Small Biz U
- Faculty: Australia's 24-7 Coaching
- Faculty: Deborah Robinson's television Visionary program
- President, Arizona Association of Publishers for Special Sales (APSS)
- Member: Million Dollar Author Club
- Member: Brendon Burchard's Expert Academy
- Member: National Association of Professional Women
- Member: Writer's Life
- Member: American Writers and Artists
- Associate Member: Author U
- Member: The Author's Academy
- Member: Womanessity
- Member: Women's Speaker's Association
- Member: Women Owned Business Club
- Member: Goodreads
- Member: World Literary Cafe
- Member: Indie Writers Support
- Member: Arizona Authors' Association
- Member: Idaho Writer's Guild
Anna holds a double major in management and finance and a Masters in Organizational Management. She is an Arizona Bar-Certified Paralegal, ICF Coach Certified with CTA, and trained in the Dynamics of Human Change.
Note: A PDF Speaker One Sheet available by clicking HERE.